Jasleen Duggal, M.D
Jasleen Duggal, MD, FACP is board certified Internal Medicine and Endocrinology. She graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College followed by her residency at Chicago Medical School and Affiliated Hospitals. She then finished her fellowship at the prestigious Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, California.
Dr. Duggal serves as Medical Director for the Bakersfield Heart Hospital Diabetes Center. She is also Subspecialty Education Coordinator for the University of California, Los Angeles and mentors the Kern Medical residents here in Bakersfield, California
She started her own private practice in 2011. Her practice quickly grew as she saw the need for Endocrinologist in Kern County. Dr. Duggal and her staff at Kern Endocrine Center are very committed in the diabetic care of Kern County patients as well as being part of Clinical Research for Diabetic studies.
Type of Specialist
- Board Certified Endocrinologist
Professional Experience, Societies, and Memberships
- Chief Director of Kern Endocrine Center
- Director of Bakersfield Heart Hospital Diabetes Center
- Clinical Instructor of UCLA Medical Center
- Mentor and Supervising Residents in Internal Medicine, and Family Practice during residency training.
- Endocrine Society Member since 2009
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologist (AACE)since 2006
- Fellow of American College of Physicians(F.A.C.P)01339125
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Mercy Dignity Hospital Bakersfield
- Kern Medical
- Internal Medicine
- Maulana Azad Medical College (M.A.M.C)
- Internal Medicine
- Chicago Medical School and Affiliated Hospitals – N.Chicago, IL 60064
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center/UCLA
Committed to an exceptional level of care, compassion, and understanding.
call and schedule YOUR appointment TODAY
Monday - Thursday:
8 am to 5 pm
Friday: 8 am to 4 pm
3008 Sillect Ave Suite 220 Bakersfield, CA 93308
4531 Buena Vista Ave Suite 140 Bakersfield, CA 93311
WE ARE A DIVISION OF:
All Rights Reserved
Powered & Designed by Citryn, LLC